Learn the fundamentals of CI/CD pipeline, get started with CI/CD pipeline with this complete beginner’s course.
What you’ll learn
- Understand the continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Understand DevOps principal leads to CI/CD
- Learn CI/CD pipeline concept
- Learn Azure DevOps pipelines and what it does
- Create a fully automated CI/CD step by step
- No programming experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know
- Free Microsoft account is needed to access Azure DevOps and Azure
- Some of exercises need Windows based device
COURSE CONTINUALLY UPDATED SINCE LAUNCH – LAST UPDATE October 2022
WHAT STUDENTS ARE SAYING:
- 5 stars, “The explanation is so good!” – Ronald E.
- 5 stars, “Amazing! Loved it.. just what i was looking for.” – Kevin Burrowes
- 5 stars, “Nice pace. Beginner friendly and Detailed. Just what I needed being new to yaml!” – Laz Tamimi.
- 5 stars, “This course is very intersting and amazing. Instructor explain each aspect of Azure Devops in a simple and understandable manner. Thanks for describing each contents in a step by step manner.” – Parveen Kumar Rohilla.
- 4 stars, “Thank you, simply the BEST for the beginner for .Net professional, thank you” – Milind Joshi.
- 4 stars, “Its awesome course, its realy help to daily corporative jobs.” – Luiz Fernando Lopes.
LEARN THE FUNDAMENTALS OF CI/CD AND CREATE A CI/CD PIPELINE FROM SCRATCH
This is a unique course designed to help you to understand the CI/CD concept from the ground up. This means you do not need any upfront knowledge about CI/CD, DevOps, or working with pipelines. I will explain everything in detail while I present it in practice. After learning basic knowledge, we create a fully automated CI/CD pipeline using Azure DevOps Pipelines to see how everything is implemented in practice.
THEORY AND PRACTICE
What makes this course unique is that you learn the foundation of the CI/CD concept and then jump into Azure DevOps, in which you learn about its features to create pipelines. Then you will learn how to create a CI/CD pipeline using Azure pipelines YAML.
PIPELINE AS CODE
These days it is pretty essential to have everything as code. It is the same for pipelines. In this course, you get familiar with the YAML language you use to create Azure pipelines. You learn YAML syntax and its structure to start creating your pipelines. All concepts are covered with examples, and you will have access to resources to try that with your account.
YOU HAVE MY FULL SUPPORT
During the course, I am always available to help you with your questions and perhaps problems you are facing. This course aims to equip you with enough knowledge to understand the CI/CD concept and also get familiar with Azure DevOps tools. With these, you can start creating your pipelines in different scenarios and bring added value to your projects and your companies.
THE COURSE IS GETTING UPDATED CONSTANTLY
I am constantly adding new sessions. I am very open to your feedback, so if you are looking for something or have any suggestions for the lectures, please let me know.
Who this course is for:
- This course is suitable for IT professionals who are beginner to CI/CD concept
- Software developer who is not familiar with CI/CD yet
- Anyone who is interested to know about the CI/CD concept and do it by learning